To support hotel and restaurant owners during this time, Tripadvisor has created some additional features, including a new tool to enable restaurant and hotel owners to mark their business as “temporarily closed” on the platform and to make other adjustments to their services. Here you can find a list of resources in place:
Other initiatives already live are:
- Tripadvisor is talking with Governments, actively encouraging governments across the globe to support public policies that help protect the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors, including businesses and workers impacted by the downturn.
- A COVID-19 resource page for Tripadvisor partners where they can see the latest updates
- Financial Relief. Tripadvisor's Business Advantage subscribers and Sponsored Placements advertisers are facing unique challenges now as they balance short-term cash flow issues with the need to drive future business. Tripadvisor is enacting various relief initiatives to support their specific needs during these complicated times, so please reach out to your Tripadvisor Account Manager for specific details on how this applies to your property.
- Ads campaigns on Tripadvisor
Ads will run for free during the COVID-19 crisis in all the countries where restaurants are mandatory closed.
- Tripadvisor Premium
- To all owners with a monthly subscription: Tripadvisor will offer free Premium service during the crisis
- To all owners with an annual subscription: Tripadvisor will offer three free months to extend the package: the service will therefore last 15 months instead of 12 at no additional costs
- Delivery options and gift card